To activate your Toyota navigation system, download the Scout GPS Link app and connect your phone with your vehicle. First, grab your smartphone and head to the vehicle. Here are the steps to set up your navigation system:
- Connect your smartphone to the vehicle’s Entune system via Bluetooth.
- Download the Scout GPS Link app on your smartphone.
- Open the Scout GPS Link app on your smartphone and create an account or touch Skip.
- Follow the prompts on your phone to initialize the app and make sure to enable access to your location.
- Look on the vehicle’s touch screen and follow the prompts. You will most likely need to download and install an update.
- Launch the Scout GPS Link app from your vehicle’s touch screen display. Once you set up the app, you can quickly bring up directions in your Toyota anytime. Here’s how:
- Tap “Maps” and then “Destination” on the touchscreen display
- Enter the destination or point of interest
- Tap “Go”